atmanirbhar digital aligarh saksharta mission
MDAS GROUP is a google certified Ads Agency offering a wide range of services. Such as social media advertising, Website Developing / Designing, Mobile Application, Digital Marketing, Video Animation, Graphic Designing etc.
We are known for our superior performance over the years. The most important thing is that we build trust with you. We share with you such an experience of our years of success, by which we can say that we are always with you with our best training.
The objectives of education provided by MDAS Group relate to people who, despite obtaining expensive degrees, are not able to acquire the knowledge that digital education requires. Even today, many students are not able to work to their best potential even after getting education like Engineering Students of all streams, graduates.
ABOUT CERTIFICATION TRAINNING
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to the finished website. We’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
After taking you through all of the main options in WordPress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, We’ll let you watch over my shoulder as we build a WordPress website. It will be an affiliate site that I hope will make me passive income for many years to come.
Who can join this Course?
- Freshers looking for Jobs in the field of cms web developer, WordPress developer
- Engineering Students of All Streams, Graduates looking out for a career in Web Development
- Who want to create their own website
- PHP Developers and web designers who want to upgrade their Skills
- BPO/E-Pub/XML/UI/Graphics Professionals looking for a Job in IT industry
- Extremely useful for Non-Computer Science(CSE) and Non-Information Technology(IT) Students Placed in Campus Interview
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- Basics of Photoshop
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
A Complete Guide to WordPress!
In 2020, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
you can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress expert in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. We’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by WordPress experts who has over a decade of experience using and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels.
- If you want to learn WordPress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. We’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching WordPress
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don’t know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress either boy or girl.
Have you ever wanted to build a professional looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up WordPress on your own computer so that you don’t need to pay for a web host (or a domain name) while you master wordpress. When you decide you want to put a website online, you can then watch over-our-shoulder as we buy a domain name and hosting, and install WordPress online.
Whether you decide to host your site on your own computer, or at a web host, you’ll be ready to start mastering WordPress. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging in to have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
Once you are happy navigating around your new tools, we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
- The WYSIWYG Editor. This is where you enter all of your website content.
- The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files and other media you want to share on your site.
- WordPress Settings, and I’ll take you step by step to set those up just right.
- We’ll look at the differences between WordPress posts and pages, and I’ll give you a simple way of knowing which one to use on any occasion.
- We’ll look at post excerpts, categories and tags, and how to use them on a well-structured site to maximize visitor experience and search engine ranking benefits.
- You’ll see the two main ways you can set your homepage up.
- We’ll create a contact form on the site so visitors can get in touch.
- We’ll setup an About us page, and I’ll explain why this page is important and what information to include on it.
- We’ll cover the legal pages you need.
- We’ll discuss the navigation system on your site, and how you can set up customized navigation in the header, sidebar or footer of your site. We’ll also talk about internal site linking.
- We’ll cover WordPress security, and set up a system that will keep the site safe from hackers.
- We’ll check out some great free plugins.
- Finally, we’ll give you a 20 step plan for creating your site.
By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
- What is Internet
- What is www
- Bandwidth & Proxy
- Diff. B/W Portal & Software & Gate
- What are Apps & Extension
- Xampp Self Hosted Server
- Data Base
- Post & Page
- WP Editor
- Privacy Setting
- Site Map
- Widgets & Side bar
- Comments & Security
- User Management
- Blog Front Page
- Static front Page
- Custom menu
- Tottor menu
- Recent Post
- Internal & External Links
- Languages or Button link in menu
- Posts & Page
- Third Party Import & Export
- Blogger to WordPress
- Error Telling
- 404, 514, Gateway, Site Cont, sort limit
- Size Limit Exceed
- Upload size file
- Version upload
- Meta Tags
- Off Page & Onpage
- Site Map Roboot
- Server/ Cloud
- Shared Hosting
- Payment Gateway
- What are Bulk SMS
- IVR, Miss Call Alert
- New Technology SDK
- Introduction in HTML, CSS etc.
- What is wordpress, wix etc elementor
- Sitc Software
- Name Server, SQL
- Local Install & WebHost
- How to install in PC
- Columns & Rows
- Page v/s Post
- Post as Page
- Categories & Tags
- Optimizing & Resize
- Post excerpts
- Social Sharing
- About us & Term & Cond, Disclaimer
- Setting Contact us
- Plugins for Security
- Login Attempts
- Back up
- Pretty Links
- Contact form 7 & ninja
- Media Chimp
- Image Format
- Basics of digital marketing
- Basics of SMO
- Basics of Keyword Planning
OUR VISION IS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE OFFLINE SMALL BUSINESS AND THE MASS ONLINE MARKET THROUGH MULTI-LAYERED ONLINE PLATEFORM AND A MUCH-IMPROVED USER EXPERIENCE.